I have an AR, and and Saiga both in .223. Im trying to decide if it is worth converting my stock Saiga. I got a quote from a business $100 dollars for labor, is that fair or to much?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Saiag .223 Conversion
Collapse
X
-
I can't see your location. I hope you are in NorCal because I am very interested in converting my saiga and $100 sounds reasonable. Mind telling me the business name? Thanks!Comment
-
^ can't see location on my iPhone.Comment
-
Do it yourself....very freaking simple to do.
Sent from my fingers, to your face.Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings
10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,672
Posts: 25,150,350
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17754 users online. 132 members and 17622 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment