Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Stripper fun from last Friday evening
Collapse
X
-
Stripper fun from last Friday evening
"If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
-Dalton
WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpgTags: None -
dammit I've been tricked! -
Son of a ______!
I opened this thread expecting something really nice.
Who am I kidding!? I expected to see a single Mother of 3 with a cigarette in her mouth and wearing a G-String.
God Did Not Create All Men Equal, Colonel Colt Did.Comment
-
I got bamboozled !!sigpic
Need Auto Collision repair / Bay Area ? See my thread !!
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=476124Comment
-
Looks expensive...Comment
-
"Fun with strippers" sounds better.Comment
-
We've been duped!!!sigpic
NRA Lifetime Member SAF Lifetime MemberComment
-
A verbal Rick Roll, damn you!
"THIS IS BAT COUNTRY"
"THE DREAMS OF YOUTH ARE THE REGRETS OF MATURITY"
"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE PARANOID, DON'T MEAN THEY'RE NOT AFTER YOU"

upload imagesComment
-
Lies!!!
All lies!!!lordComment
-
Lies!!!
All lies!!!Comment
-
HammerOriginally posted by CSACANNONEERYou don't watch much porn, do you?Originally posted by loopholeWhat's a PIN number? Or an ATM?
1. The weapon of Kestryll
Hammered:
1. Getting BTFO by Kestryll with the hammer

Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,546
Posts: 25,148,895
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19182 users online. 119 members and 19063 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment