Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Fastest shot....
Collapse
X
-
I saw him do that on a sports science show for super humans. I am still in awe every time I see him do that demonstration.
sigpicComment
-
And he still wears those wayfarers
Hauoli Makahiki Hou



-------Comment
-
-
Was anyone else concerned for the camera man during that last demo?Comment
-
I knew who you were talking about before I saw the video. Bob Munden is still a badass. The video is 26 years old. Professional exhibition shooters weren't as popular then as they are now. Self advertising.Comment
-
-
I''ve seen this vid many, many times over the years.
Absolutely amazing!Comment
-
He could win out at Norco!!
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,558
Posts: 25,149,149
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28163 users online. 148 members and 28015 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Now that's fast

Comment