Hey guys I had a quick question..I am sure the answer is in the forum somewhere I am just being lazy.. My Q is I am gonna buy a friends m1a and it was made in the early 80s. It has a flash hider.. Due I have to remove it. Can I just leave it on since it was prior to the ban
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
M1 A
Collapse
X
-
he would have had to register it meaning you can't buy it."Soldier, you need to turn your ACOG off before the batteries die." - PMI Instructor, subject matter expert -
If you want the gun and that is the only issue. Buy a nice muzzle break and swap it out. Remember that it cannot be in a newer stock with a pistol grip or any other "evil" features. I have an M1A and I think the smith enterprises muzzle break is a great product.RoadkingComment
-
Rogue American, Media Mercenary.
"A firearm is just a tool. Any tool can be used as a weapon, but the most powerful weapons were written."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,751
Posts: 25,151,243
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16526 users online. 37 members and 16489 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment