Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

NFA legal items in Cali

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • snook135
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 60

    NFA legal items in Cali

    Been Doing some research on CA legal NFA... In reality I know I won't get a machine gun permit. But being from Florida I am NFA obsessed. I do own MG, and suppressors.

    Living in CA what can I own that's NFA? the only SBR I would own is an AR. But that woukd fall into an AW so that's out.

    it would be legal to own a a Serbu super shorty since it's a AOW and I would go for that! Or a Franklin arsenal XO-26 but that's not actually a NFA item

    Anything else NFA legal in CA?
    Last edited by snook135; 08-08-2012, 9:01 PM.
  • #2
    guitar-nut
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 694

    I think AOWs, C&R SBR/SBS, and Destructive Devices (with the clause that you can possess but not use) are the only ones we're allowed.

    Someone else will probably be able to shed more light on the subject though.

    Comment

    • #3
      tenpercentfirearms
      Vendor/Retailer
      • Apr 2005
      • 13007

      Originally posted by guitar-nut
      I think AOWs, C&R SBR/SBS, and Destructive Devices (with the clause that you can possess but not use) are the only ones we're allowed.

      Someone else will probably be able to shed more light on the subject though.

      That is it. Stay out if you can, but if you can't welcome and we look forward to your help fighting the good fight.
      www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1