Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Fastest and Cheapest way to get an NRA basic pistol certificate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • voiceofreason
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 3785

    Fastest and Cheapest way to get an NRA basic pistol certificate

    Any recommendations on where/who to get an NRA Basic Pistol class/certificate?

    We're in LA county, but OC is fine as well.

    Thank you
    "You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
    John Quincy Adams

    "You will never know how little my generation has traded away our freedoms and rights for. I'm sorry and ashamed for what we've left to the following generations."
    voiceofreason
  • #2
    Thefeeder
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2007
    • 5007

    ><

    Here is the NRA link

    Comment

    • #3
      voiceofreason
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2010
      • 3785

      Can't recommend them, as I've never met or taken a course with them, but this person/group answered my questions quickly and politely.

      nra@myaapt.com
      "You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
      John Quincy Adams

      "You will never know how little my generation has traded away our freedoms and rights for. I'm sorry and ashamed for what we've left to the following generations."
      voiceofreason

      Comment

      • #4
        AAShooter
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • May 2010
        • 7188

        Consider: http://www.allsafedefense.com/

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1