Any body watch combat pawn?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Combat pawn
Collapse
X
-
I thought it was intertaining. I like the two vets sharing stories about burning in. Beautiful streamer open for me.... LOL... Nice to see they both made it thru. I will watch just for the stories.Last edited by negolien; 07-23-2012, 5:37 AM."Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
http://www.AnySoldier.comComment
-
last episode was funny
1970s Colt .22 Magnum actually .22 LR worth $17k-35k?
First rifle for a kid: AR-15 .22LR? Seemed a little expensive to me for a first rifle.
The shoot house made out of tarps; guess Thunder Ranch spoiled me.Please, join the NRA.
sigpicComment
-
My eyes rolled back into my head when they 'opened' the store by getting all geared up and clearing the parking lot...
It seemed like a typical TruTV show: scripted and passed off as real. I might continue to watch just to see what guns they have on it.
REDACTEDOriginally posted by shakes88I went to drop one duece and I come back to pedo-spiderman, dead cats and ***** ******* tattoos... I love this threadComment
-
tactical drills every time they open?!
i only watch it due to the guns they show.
Comment
-
Just another stupid scripted reality TV show. I can't take them anymore. I feel as if my brain is being sucked out of my head when I try and watch reality TV.Comment
-
In one scene where customer was holding a pistol
Customer: Is it dangerous?
Salesman: It is a gun.... it will kill something
Comment
-
Some cool guns, but like the other "reality" shows...too much fake drama in the mix.
-RichBorn & raised in Sparks, NV.
Worked in the Silicon Valley for 25 years.
Recently relocated to the Free State Of FloridaComment
-
Oh ya, what qualifies as a "reality" show now is if the people are not actors. That's it, and they can claim its a "reality" show. TV is going to sh*t.Comment
-
Retail values not consistant with today's market."God made Man, Colt made them equals"Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,803
Posts: 25,151,727
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26414 users online. 146 members and 26268 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment