Bonnie & Clyde's guns to be auctioned. (looks like Clyde had good taste, BTW)
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
This should be a hot auction!!
Collapse
X
-
This should be a hot auction!!
Too many hobbies, Too little time.
Mind you, I'm 5'7", 180, with a visible Ab...Tags: None -
I totally agree. I think those guns would be very cool to own. Great conversation pieces.Comment
-
-
Personally I do not think I would like to have the bad mojo that goes with a murderers weapon.
A weapon used in war to kill someone is one thing, but one used to commit murder is another.
I wouldn't want them if they were free.Comment
-
Good-looking revolver with a history. I'd buy it if I could.
x
"Let those find fault whose wit's so very small,
They've need to show that they can think at all;
Errors, like straws, upon the surface flow;
He who would search for pearls, must dive below." -- John DrydenComment
-
Maybe its just me not beleiving in bad mojo but i think it would be awesome to have a story behind a firearm. Any kind of story really, except like some gangster had a gun and robbed a quickie mart and then it was from a police buy back or something. But a piece of american history like the story of bonnie and clyde would be awesome. I reccomend everyone to read the story pinned at the top of the C&R page about the guy who bought a revolver with a name on it and her daughter found him on this forum.Comment
-
SOLD!!
Half a million samoleans...
Bonnie's .38 went for more than Clyde's Colt, I was kinda' surprised by that.
Too many hobbies, Too little time.
Mind you, I'm 5'7", 180, with a visible Ab...Comment
-
The price people will pay for crap is astounding. I would rather spend it on hookers and blow.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,569
Posts: 25,149,335
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31538 users online. 159 members and 31379 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment