Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Girls and guns

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    psssniper
    CGN Contributor
    • Oct 2005
    • 3060

    Mollie appears to be cross eye dominant, someone teach her to shoot that rifle left handed
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness; I love only that which they defend.
    victus exaro somniculosus, somnus exaro ieiunium

    Comment

    • #47
      robitrocks
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2007
      • 720

      Here's one of my friend Holly. Can't believe I can't find any ones of the gf.

      Last edited by robitrocks; 01-23-2008, 8:18 PM.

      Comment

      • #48
        ohsmily
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2005
        • 8995

        Originally posted by TurboAR
        Daughter shooting AR15


        Daughter shooting Moss. 12ga w/ 3" mag.


        Daughter shooting Rem. SPS .223


        These are the first times she has ever shot a gun.
        It's great that you have your daughter out shooting, but having said that, you REALLY need to help her out with her shooting stance and grip for the sake of safety and her shoulder.
        Last edited by ohsmily; 01-23-2008, 8:51 PM.
        Expert firearms attorney: https://www.rwslaw.com/team/adam-j-richards/

        Check out https://www.firearmsunknown.com/. Support a good calgunner local to San Diego.

        Comment

        • #49
          ar15barrels
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2006
          • 57179

          Originally posted by Stormfeather
          here ya go..... I finally found those pics of Soldier415

          Oh my, I think I'm in love...
          Randall Rausch

          AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
          Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
          Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
          Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
          Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

          Comment

          • #50
            ar15barrels
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2006
            • 57179

            Originally posted by pullnshoot25
            This is my girlfriend Amanda
            My friend Mollie
            So does Amanda know about Mollie?
            Randall Rausch

            AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
            Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
            Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
            Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
            Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

            Comment

            • #51
              OutlawDon
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2006
              • 3138

              Originally posted by ar15barrels
              So does Amanda know about Mollie?
              Of course...they have threesomes together! woohooo!

              Comment

              • #52
                ar15barrels
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2006
                • 57179

                Originally posted by OutlawDon
                Of course...they have threesomes together! woohooo!
                I want to be the meat inside that sandwich.

                ETA: woo hoo, over 4K posts.
                Randall Rausch

                AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
                Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
                Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
                Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
                Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

                Comment

                • #53
                  pullnshoot25
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 8068

                  Originally posted by ar15barrels
                  So does Amanda know about Mollie?
                  Yes, she sure does. Mollie was helping me learn some horsemanship skills so I can take Amanda out riding. The horses are 3yrs old and quite spirited so I dont want to take Amanda out quite yet, not until I at least borrow a saddle from my neighbor and know the horses a bit better. I forgot to mention that Mollie is a horse trainer and has worked with quite a few military personnel-owned horses. I guess she trained a horse owned by one of the generals down here at the Marine Depot/Air station. If all goes well, the dairy owner who owns these horses might let me train one so I can shoot off of its back whilst I meander the fields, searching for vermin and the like.

                  Hey, I have a great idea. Mollie wants to shoot more often and she actually wants a Single Six. I am sure she will join Calguns if she has a pistol. SOOOOO, how about everyone chip in a buck or 2 and we'll get her one? I am going to throw in 40 myself. I figured it was worth a shot to ask. Let me know!

                  BTW, have you guys been sending this post to other people? There are 3K views in 24 hours, CRIKEY!
                  Last edited by pullnshoot25; 01-23-2008, 9:36 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    pullnshoot25
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 8068

                    Originally posted by OutlawDon
                    Of course...they have threesomes together! woohooo!
                    Mollie is cool, but Amanda is the only one for me No threesomes either, there isn't enough of me to go around.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      OutlawDon
                      Veteran Member
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 3138

                      Originally posted by pullnshoot25
                      Mollie is cool, but Amanda is the only one for me No threesomes either, there isn't enough of me to go around.
                      Good answer.

                      Is Mollie single then?

                      What a bunch of vultures we are. haha

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        ViPER395
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 7860

                        Originally posted by pullnshoot25
                        Mollie is cool, but Amanda is the only one for me No threesomes either, there isn't enough of me to go around.
                        Sounds like you need some...

                        Originally posted by Rainbow Warrior
                        Liberals didn't invent douchebaggery but they certainly perfected it.

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          vinny_land
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 3374

                          Originally posted by ViPER395
                          Sounds like you need some...

                          No more libido??? lol
                          "1911 mag, twinkie, twinkie, cupcake, primary weapon mag"

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            smle-man
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 10606



                            My daughter 26 years ago. That M1 is long gone. My grand daughter is now the same age as my daughter was in this picture.

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              1lostinspace
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7848

                              Originally posted by pullnshoot25
                              Well, I figured it would be fun to start a thread about girls with guns. I have a few right here.

                              This is my girlfriend Amanda with my 10/22 and Mark II



                              Her again with the 10/22 and Mark II



                              My friend Mollie with my Single Six



                              Mollie again with my 10/22



                              Ok guys, post yours!
                              If I were you I would tell your girl that maybe you, your girl and Mollie should have some drinks and try something new...
                              There are sniper everywhere and nowhere.....who knows what is out there.

                              PUREMMA
                              MIXED MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                FortCourageArmory
                                Senior Member
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 1001

                                This is Jessie Abbate. She shoots for Team Glock. I've shot a few Cowboy Action matches with her. She's 22 years old and an absolute hottie!!





                                Don't try to run the timer for her. You'll find yourself concentrating on her....assets....instead of on her shooting!! And then you should see her in a bikini.
                                sigpicNRA Life Member
                                Tim & the gang
                                Fort Courage Armory
                                1518-B Los Angeles Avenue
                                Simi Valley, CA 93065
                                (805) 526-6563
                                www.fortcouragearmory.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1