Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Locking gun racks for cars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KWalkerM
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 2032

    Locking gun racks for cars

    I have a new hunting rig and am looking for some cheaper locking gun racks. I would prefer electronic gun locks with a key bypass. Does anyone know some decent brands i should look at?

    This is for NF hunting trips and fishing trips. No im not going to drive around with a shotgun in it to gain attention...just thought i would say it now.
  • #2
    Southpaw45
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 2333

    I install this brand in patrol cars. I know you said "cheaper" but I dont know how cheap you want to go and still have a quality lock. Once you said "electronic",thats when the price went up. They are electric solenoid controlled with a key override. These racks are vehicle specific so a little modification might be needed.>>> http://jottopublicsafety.gojotto.com/gun-racks.html
    Cowboy Action Shooter
    Midnight Black Powder Shooter
    S.A.S.S #74217
    Have Guns Will Travel
    .45 Colt Enthusiast
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Comment

    • #3
      KWalkerM
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2012
      • 2032

      Originally posted by Southpaw45
      I install this brand in patrol cars. I know you said "cheaper" but I dont know how cheap you want to go and still have a quality lock. Once you said "electronic",thats when the price went up. They are electric solenoid controlled with a key override. These racks are vehicle specific so a little modification might be needed.>>> http://jottopublicsafety.gojotto.com/gun-racks.html
      I have an 86 land cruiser and im putting a 28 inch barreled 12 gauge in the rack. Will the lock close around a winchester SX3? (similar to an 11-87) im willing to spend about 300-350 bucks on the rig not including install.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1