Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

xxx

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sprig
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 508

    xxx

    xxx
    Last edited by sprig; 07-26-2015, 3:17 PM.
  • #2
    oldsmoboat
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 1303

    It's been a "1" since the 90s.
    Do good recklessly

    Comment

    • #3
      Ryououki
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2012
      • 505

      Argh, I was planning to go with my son today. Is it really that bad?

      Comment

      • #4
        chief916
        Member
        • May 2012
        • 209

        im not off work early enough to go
        New to AR-15, lots to learn having alot of fun
        Can build lower parts kits for folks who are unsure...

        Comment

        • #5
          Pfunk0069
          Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 410

          Just left
          Pretty much only good for cheap ammo and that's it....

          Comment

          • #6
            Bluesami
            Member
            • Nov 2010
            • 340

            Originally posted by Pfunk0069
            Just left
            Pretty much only good for cheap ammo and that's it....
            How cheap?
            Specifically 223 and 40.

            Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

            Comment

            • #7
              Ryououki
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2012
              • 505

              Screw it, got nothing else going today. Might as well go. I'll report back on what I thought. This is the first one I'll have ever attended.

              Comment

              • #8
                Metal Fiend
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2011
                • 1048

                I went this morning when they opened up and picked up 500 rds of 9mm Miwall reloads for 89 bux +tax. Didn't really look at .223/5.56- I recently stocked up so it wasn't on my list.
                I also picked up a bullet button from the JD booth and a couple of cheesy chinese spring assist knives from another vendor.

                I didn't seem too crowded this time, just the usual stuff and I cut out at around 10:30am.

                Comment

                • #9
                  knerona
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2011
                  • 844

                  2 buildings, I only went for the Miwall ammo deals. Did a quick walk through, no one else there could touch the Miwall prices and only sold overpriced trinkets IMO.
                  _____________________________________________
                  "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."
                  _____________________________________________
                  sigpic
                  www.KEOKEphotography.com

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    JON KARGATHALON
                    Member
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 299

                    My fiancee and i, went to one at cal expo, last summer, only had cheap ammo, the rest was pretty overpriced, although they had a lot of AR stuff, and handgun holsters. 3 Curio booths also.
                    I bit me a vampire once, Them there fellers..taste like corn..

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Ryououki
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 505

                      Welp, that show sucked. The pricing on the ammo would have been fine if I didn't have to spend the $10 to park and $18 for admission for wife and I. I actually spent more on the ammo there than I could have gotten it at Walmart considering the extra costs involved to get in.

                      Oh well, it was a new experience that I won't be re-doing again.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Southpaw45
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 2333

                        To all who are debating on going and to all who say the show sucks. Its true that the show will never be what it was back in the day but DAMN MAN! Its a gun show in the States Capitol for crying out loud! With all the B.S with this state and gun laws, I feel fortunate that we got gun shows to go too. Support the show promotor and vendors by just going to the show. If you want to get in cheap, park across the street and join up with the NRA or add a year on to your NRA membership at there booth outside. They will hand you a free entry ticket. What else would you do today?
                        Cowboy Action Shooter
                        Midnight Black Powder Shooter
                        S.A.S.S #74217
                        Have Guns Will Travel
                        .45 Colt Enthusiast
                        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1