Going in another direction. Thanks for the feedback and PM's.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Going in another direction
Collapse
X
-
I believe I read on their facebook page, that they are simply too busy with customers during business hours to answer the phones. This probably applies to emailed questions also. I would try to call right as they open (look up their hours) and maybe you can catch someone before it gets too busy.Comment
-
what you looking for?Comment
-
Yea, nice gun but needs to be SSE and I am not familiar with that process as of yet. Here is a good thread on this gun. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=555599
Last edited by Pancho Villa's Armory; 06-30-2012, 8:52 PM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,679
Posts: 25,150,374
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18408 users online. 120 members and 18288 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment