I just wanted to share my experience. I had my SF X300 weapon light for approx. 2 years for off/ on duty and several firearms training switching it from my M&P, Sig 229R, 226R, and Glock 19. The switch plate finally cracked from putting it onto the railing and pressing against the trigger guard. I was looking online to trying to find out were I can purchase one, but all they sell was the backplate with the DG switch. I emailed SF and wrote explaining my pradicament. The LE Rep emailed me back requesting just my name, address, and a good phone number and shipped me the backplate switch the same day no questions asked. It took less than a week and I finally received it yesterday. SF customer service is great and they have a lifetime customer.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Surefire Customer Service #1
Collapse
X
-
Agreed, I once had an issue with a loose lense on an x400 beating itself to a pulp under recoil. All it took was a phone call and it was fixed up ASAP. They truly have a no BS warranty and stand behind their product. Then again thats what you pay for and come to expect when buying a Surefire. -
Same here, I stopped by their place with a weapon light and a flashlight. The flashlight was fixed on the spot, while weapon light was sent to me with new switch in about a week. I then had an issue with a cracked lens on one of the lights, I called up and few days later I had a brand new lens bezel at my door.Weapons Case Hotwire Foam Cutting
We can't help you ignore yourself. - CGNDestruction is the way of life, destruction, mayhem, havoc, strife. - Bobby BlitzComment
-
They truly are great when it comes to guaranteeing their productsOriginally posted by KestryllThis guy is a complete and total idiot.
/thread.
ΦΑComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,556
Posts: 25,149,135
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23545 users online. 131 members and 23414 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment