Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone else have a Raahauge's membership?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RK808
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 1042

    Anyone else have a Raahauge's membership?

    I bought mine last month and I can't wait til I'm done with school! Staff is cool and it's nice that it's only about 25 minutes from my house. Anyplace that close and accessible with a sedan, AR/AK/steel core/steel plate/holster carry friendly? Bah, can't wait to go again once UCI's damn quarter system BS releases me from Hell

  • #2
    MADNCRZYDM
    Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 143

    went to high school with the guys sons


    PRAY FOR PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR

    Comment

    • #3
      11287
      Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 351

      Originally posted by MADNCRZYDM
      went to high school with the guys sons
      So did I, where did you go to high school? What year?

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1