Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Desert Shooting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dont_Shoot_im_Chinese
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 1488

    Desert Shooting

    Where are some spots that we can legally go shooting at that is near Los Angeles County? Please provide links and pictures of the actual spot if possible. I checked the BLM sight but im not sure where to look
    FOR SALE:
    A2 birdcage $5
    WTT CCI small pistol primers for either large pistol, small rifle, or large rifle

    "If you want to get something online that doesn't require a background check, get yourself a porn membership. That way, you can shoot off as many rounds as you like...that is...if your forty..."
  • #2
    tbhracing
    Banned
    • Oct 2008
    • 5523

    Tagged- I love desert and shooting. Thanks

    Comment

    • #3
      forgiven
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2008
      • 5214

      I love dessert too!

      Comment

      • #4
        Dont_Shoot_im_Chinese
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2012
        • 1488

        anybody?
        FOR SALE:
        A2 birdcage $5
        WTT CCI small pistol primers for either large pistol, small rifle, or large rifle

        "If you want to get something online that doesn't require a background check, get yourself a porn membership. That way, you can shoot off as many rounds as you like...that is...if your forty..."

        Comment

        • #5
          xdrex
          Junior Member
          • Feb 2012
          • 11

          I always hear/read about people going to shoot in Calico. I know where Calico is but don't know exactly where people go to shoot there.
          Would love some directions!

          Comment

          • #6
            Josh3239
            Calguns Addict
            • Dec 2006
            • 9200

            A couple of guys from work go to Frasier Park. I know a lot of people go to Jawbone. Apparently there is some BLM up in the Palmdale/Lancaster area. I've only been to the Glass Factory in Santa Barbara. Run a search on Calguns, you can find directions.

            Comment

            • #7
              Noonanda
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 3404

              Problem is about people giving up their spots to shoot, well when you decide to bring a microwave and all klind of other stuff, shoot it up, who is left with a trashed shooting spot.
              "You see in this world theres two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig... You Dig" Blondie from TGBU

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1