Why in the hell not??? Wow I finally find a good deal and they wont ship it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so sick of this crap. Does anyone here know where I can get a good deal on a complete barrel assembly chambered in 7.62x39?? Where they actually can ship it to me?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
sportsmansguide wont ship this!?!?!?!
Collapse
X
-
sportsmansguide wont ship this!?!?!?!
Why in the hell not??? Wow I finally find a good deal and they wont ship it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so sick of this crap. Does anyone here know where I can get a good deal on a complete barrel assembly chambered in 7.62x39?? Where they actually can ship it to me?Tags: None -
dont you have an address in texas??? just have them ship it there, and have whoever is living there ship it to california. if that wont work, im sure you could PM exile machine and see what they haveOriginally posted by KestryllThis guy is a complete and total idiot.
/thread.
ΦΑ -
-
want to know whats even better? They won't ship this ether
one reason I will never buy anything and I mean anything from SGComment
-
^^^ wow... unreal.Comment
-
I thinks it's funny how I can get military ball shipped to my door, an 80% lower and rifle kit, body armor,military camo
and 30 round kits but no blow gun!!!!
LolThere are sniper everywhere and nowhere.....who knows what is out there.
PUREMMA
MIXED MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMYComment
-
SG just got added to the list that cheaperthandirt is on, online retailers I won't buy from because of their BS refusal to ship legal items to california.Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L Mencken
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. - Han Solo
"Moms Demand Action" sounds less like a gun control group and more like the title of a porn flick from the mid-90s.Comment
-
yep, if it says AR / AK in the description for the part it's a no go for them.Comment
-
Here's a weird one, several years ago SG had some "Paki" ammo. 250 rds. linked in a ammo can, I ordered and received it. Liked it and ordered 2 more cans.
They came back and said they couldn't ship it to CA.
That's the last time I ever bought from them.sigpic
A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht ClubComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,454
Posts: 25,147,949
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23165 users online. 154 members and 23011 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment