Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Availability of G22 In Central Valley

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • imported_11Z50
    Member
    • Sep 2002
    • 106

    Availability of G22 In Central Valley

    While I'm home, I want to buy a Walther G22. Any leads on where to get one in the Fresno/central PRK area? So far nothing in Fresno. I want the OD Green one.
    11Z50
    Roaming about aimlessly in the PRK
  • #2
    imported_11Z50
    Member
    • Sep 2002
    • 106

    While I'm home, I want to buy a Walther G22. Any leads on where to get one in the Fresno/central PRK area? So far nothing in Fresno. I want the OD Green one.
    11Z50
    Roaming about aimlessly in the PRK

    Comment

    • #3
      markalite@yahoo.com
      Junior Member
      • Oct 2002
      • 33

      G22 rifle or pistol? I saw a G22 rifle in Lodi just last week.

      Comment

      • #4
        imported_11Z50
        Member
        • Sep 2002
        • 106

        G22 rifle. I saw one at the Nations Gun Show but they wouldn't sell me one 'cause I am a PRK Comrade.
        11Z50
        Roaming about aimlessly in the PRK

        Comment

        • #5
          fresno
          Member
          • Feb 2005
          • 137

          I think Herb Bauers has both a black and green.

          Comment

          • #6
            markalite@yahoo.com
            Junior Member
            • Oct 2002
            • 33

            The one I saw was a black G22 rifle at Nick's Gunworks in Lodi. A bit of a travel from Fresno, but if you really want it, I know it's there.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1