I could not find another place to post this question so I thought it might work here.
I am looking for a company that makes custom ear plugs at the gun shows. They used to be at almost all of the shows in the past, but recently when I go I don't see them.
Probably because people are going to the ear buds, but I don't want those, I want the old school custom formed ear plugs with the string between them.
Anyone know where I can get them please let me know.
Thanks
I am looking for a company that makes custom ear plugs at the gun shows. They used to be at almost all of the shows in the past, but recently when I go I don't see them.
Probably because people are going to the ear buds, but I don't want those, I want the old school custom formed ear plugs with the string between them.
Anyone know where I can get them please let me know.
Thanks

Comment