Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Aero Precision Under New Ownership

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • newshooter650
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2020
    • 512

    Aero Precision Under New Ownership

    Anyone involved in the AR15 scene probably is aware of all of the issues that Aero Precision and its subsidiaries have had over the last few years. Orders not shipped, CS queries not responded to, dealer left in the dark. It looked like Aero would potentially go under. I just an email from Aero saying that they are under new ownership and committed to rectifying the issues of the last few years. Aero was one of the biggest players in the AR field for many years. I sincerely hope they are able to right the ship with the new management.

  • #2
    nate76239
    Senior Member
    • May 2013
    • 1636

    I read some of that yesterday but didn’t realize Stag Arms and Ballistic Advantage were part of it

    Comment

    • #3
      newshooter650
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2020
      • 512

      Yeah they both were under Aero for at least the last several years.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1