Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Threads and information on ammo deals? Reasonable idea?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rumblemonkey
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2017
    • 519

    Threads and information on ammo deals? Reasonable idea?

    Although this site has TONS of information about everything else (Thanks!), I noticed there are no threads or stickies about deals on ammo for a given area. I can search the LGS's in my area, but I would have figured there are probably folks who know the cheapest, easiest legal way to get ammo. Shipped, (with a COE and C&R), Shipped to a known FFL, (shipping costs?) or screaming deals that someone found could be categories? Search engines like Gunbot or? There could be a large section on reloading, supplies, tricks, FS? Just a thought- maybe too difficult to navigate. Thanks again, I love the site!
    PS, San Diego, 9mm Luger ammo for starters!
  • #2
    foothillman
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2017
    • 1170

    Depends on what you call a deal.
    Have not seen any great deals post COVID19
    Black Friday was my usual "buy cheap...stack deep" day.
    Best on 9mm on last Black Friday I found was $10.00 box 50 of Blazer Brass.
    No rebates like times past.
    Currently local store cheapest is around $12.00 box 50 Blazer Brass or $11.00 box 50 Ammo Inc "sale"
    I suspect prices are slowly going up and would jump on it.

    San Diego....day trip into Arizona for winter golf and ammo.

    If you do not want to buy a case for free shipping. Granted not a great deal but if all you want is a few hundred rounds. Some only good through Sunday. CHECK last POST for most recent deals. Winchester 115g $12.99 back on sale. AMMO INC Target/Range White Box 115g $11.99 No end date? Click link to see if still good. ENDED


    Been slow.


    Use this for everything, just need part #, sku or description works.



    Using "115 9mm" in search, not manufacturer specific.




    Ammo to get general "best sale" pricing.
    Shipping usually kills the deal.
    Last edited by foothillman; 02-09-2025, 5:59 AM.
    ITrader FeedBack https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k-100-positive

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1