Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

1911 gunsmith orange county ca or in Socal.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Glamis
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • May 2012
    • 618

    1911 gunsmith orange county ca or in Socal.

    1911 gunsmith in orange county ca or in Socal.

    I have a DW bob tail that needs a tune up. I have has the gun for years and it is on my CCW. I do shoot it a fair bit. I'm getting stove pipes and fail to go into battery. Not a fan of Bolsa Gunsmithing any more.
  • #2
    Loh_Ji
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 161

    Shoot SoCal or AFAB. Both are in Fullerton.

    Comment

    • #3
      ar15barrels
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2006
      • 57180

      How many rounds through the gun?
      Besides tuning the extractor, it
      may be time for a mainspring and a recoil
      spring replacement.
      i can do 1911 extractor tuning while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.
      Randall Rausch

      AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
      Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
      Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
      Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
      Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

      Comment

      • #4
        willssmithing
        Junior Member
        • Sep 2008
        • 50

        Come see us at Will's Gunsmithing. We specialize in 1911s and are located just over the OC IE border in Corona.
        Call for an appointment 714.448.2035.

        Comment

        • #5
          Glamis
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • May 2012
          • 618

          thanks for the info. I will be calling around.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1