I haven't seen any topic or feedback from Brett Cifaldi of Cifaldi Precision for quite sometime. Does anybody know what happened to him or is he still in business?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Cifaldi Precision?
Collapse
X
-
I have wondered the same thing from time to time. I really enjoyed his posts with pics of his machining and finished 1911's.
Hopefully, he's doing well!
-P? "If you want nice fresh oats, you have to pay a fair price. If you are satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, well, that comes a little cheaper."
-
-
Come to think of it, I vaguely recall Brett mentioning this in one of threads.
I would be nice to hear from him and/or post some of his 1911 knowledge for those who need help.
If not, I wish him well and happy retirement.
-P? "If you want nice fresh oats, you have to pay a fair price. If you are satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, well, that comes a little cheaper."
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,762
Posts: 25,151,420
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29723 users online. 132 members and 29591 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment