Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Front Sight Sucks!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chickenfried
    replied
    Seems like an odd thing for a company to do. Got a link?

    Originally posted by ODG23
    They marketed their memberships everyday for months saying they will never sell lifetime memberships again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ratboy
    replied
    ... next time you get a call press #3. Viola! No more calls.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lives_In_Fresno
    replied
    Originally posted by LikeAllGuns
    I wish I knew what Front Sight Sucks meant ??

    He is mad that his investment didn't pan out.

    Leave a comment:


  • LikeAllGuns
    replied
    I wish I knew what Front Sight Sucks meant ??

    Leave a comment:


  • xrMike
    replied
    I've been getting those same emails from dr. Pizza every day for the last few weeks. Couple phone calls too.

    Leave a comment:


  • AAShooter
    replied
    Originally posted by SA227driver
    I prefer Gunsite Academy.
    There are a lot of great training opportunities out there. Take advantage of as many as you can afford and work into your schedule.

    Leave a comment:


  • SA227driver
    replied
    I prefer Gunsite Academy.

    Leave a comment:


  • AAShooter
    replied
    Originally posted by Lives_In_Fresno
    As an aside, I am not saying they can be sold. I gave mine to someone for free, and FS let me do that.
    I know they if you got an upgrade to Diamond, they let you assign your old membership.

    At one time, only the highest membership were transferable and could be passed on at your death. Many of the memberships could not be transferred. I don't know what is being done lately. Too many if . . . then . . . or else . . . situations.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lives_In_Fresno
    replied
    Originally posted by AAShooter
    I am not positive of the policy. I suggest people interested in transferring their memberships should contact FS before listing them for sale to be sure they can be transferred. You may be spot on.
    As an aside, I am not saying they can be sold. I gave mine to someone for free, and FS let me do that.

    Leave a comment:


  • AAShooter
    replied
    Originally posted by Lives_In_Fresno
    Where did you get your info, and when did you get it?

    I know from personal experience that lifetime memberships (non-TBD, but actual, previously assigned to a person) are transferable, and believe that diamonds are treated the same.
    I am not positive of the policy. I suggest people interested in transferring their memberships should contact FS before listing them for sale to be sure they can be transferred. You may be spot on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lives_In_Fresno
    replied
    Originally posted by AAShooter
    Generally memberships are not transferable unless they are in a TBD status. If you have a Diamond membership that you owned and has been assigned to you, I suspect you can not resell it. The FS office can confirm.
    Where did you get your info, and when did you get it?

    I know from personal experience that lifetime memberships (non-TBD, but actual, previously assigned to a person) are transferable, and believe that diamonds are treated the same.

    Leave a comment:


  • Untamed1972
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve G
    Lifetime membership is a great deal for what they were selling for $150-175. One course cert is about $100 on ebay. The option to go again for under a hundred will probably make me want to go again.
    They were running those deals for the midweek course certs for like $59 or $69 bux. I bought a couple of those and haven't even used them yet. For what is essentially a week off work plus lodging and ammo etc it's not something I can do very often.

    Leave a comment:


  • AAShooter
    replied
    Originally posted by ODG23
    . . . I want to get rid of my membership and my extra one.
    Generally memberships are not transferable unless they are in a TBD status. If you have a Diamond membership that you owned and has been assigned to you, I suspect you can not resell it. The FS office can confirm.

    Leave a comment:


  • PatriotnMore
    replied
    Originally posted by Yugo
    if you're getting emails than others like my self should get the same emails and I have not seen any. I do believe you just thought maybe there is a place other than emails where they are selling these.
    I have not seen these emails either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Steve G
    replied
    Originally posted by Untamed1972
    I did just get a recorded phone call from Dr. Iggy....literally 5 minutes ago. I didn't listen to it all tho so I'm not sure what he was selling this time.

    All this is why I only buy the cheap course certificates when they come out anyway. I would never go enough to make a membership worth the cost.
    Lifetime membership is a great deal for what they were selling for $150-175. One course cert is about $100 on ebay. The option to go again for under a hundred will probably make me want to go again.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1