Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A confession
Collapse
X
-
A confession
Tags: None -
Wow, lucky you got them back. Hope this never happens to my dad. He transports guns the same way.
Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
-
I put my guns behind the seat in my xtra cab...Former political prisoner who escaped on 9-24-23.Comment
-
-
Whoa! Mosin speed bump!
Glad you were able to recover everything!"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
"Between your faith and my Glock 9mm I'll take the Glock."
- Arnold Schawarzenegger (End of Days)Comment
-
I wouldn't take your mosin out to shoot, that "road rash" can actually cause a catastrophic failure, it's probably worthless now. Luckily, you can send it to me and I can properly dispose of it
Comment
-
Yup. Anything not in a locked case (shotgun in a scabbard and 10/22 in a soft case) go behind the back seat. Locked cases go under the back seat. I don't like the idea of even going in to pay for gas with guns in the truck bed open to the public; locked case or not. This just solidifies my reasoning.Originally posted by MezcalfudBecause a Glock looks great in the case and then when you take it home it feels like you're holding a Costco pack of Kielbasa.Comment
-
Oh, I would never carry guns in an open bed. I have a tonneau cover!
Tailgate locked, you can't get into the bed unless you have a key. Without the tonneau cover I probably would have noticed the guns falling out right away!Comment
-
-
"So, about 1/4 mile away from the house, a nervous looking SF liberal in an Subaru Forester with a Thule bickerack was cautiously loading my guns (they were in locked cases, except for the Mosin) into his station wagon.
I pulled up next to him, he was very understanding and when I told him I was super embarrassed and thanked him, he said "whatever dude, it's all good"
He told me he was going to take them the sheriff's office anyway..."
^^^ Thank God for the Liberal!!!Comment
-
It wasnt this guy was it?
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,732
Posts: 25,150,935
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19221 users online. 133 members and 19088 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment