Have any of you used this company? I'm looking for a 22LR AR-15 upper and these guys have a very good price on a CMMG unit. Thanks for any feedback.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Cals Sporting Armory???
Collapse
X
-
I ordered some small parts years ago. No issuesA mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.
-Marko Kloos -
I've ordered from them before with no problems. They always seem to have USP Full Size and Compact magazines on sale, so I picked up a couple of the Compact mags for my P2000SK. I think I ordered my mag pouches from them a while back, too, but I can't remember.Comment
-
Very nice Hooper I love the early GoatsA mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.
-Marko KloosComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,518
Posts: 25,148,587
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14612 users online. 123 members and 14489 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment