I own a Bushmaster which has been flawless despite what internet commandos say.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Which brand makes a solid AR-15
Collapse
X
-
If I were looking to get the best bang for the buck I would look at Spikes.Comment
-
queInfact, I had recently had one nowfunction and it had shot a bullet clean threw my shooting table, which is why i went ahead and spent extra money on upgrading my ar's, stay away from plastics. its bad stuff, rather spend extra money to keep things safe. and no i did not hit the trigger.Link to my feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...ser-tradecraftComment
-
-
I'm a Colt rifle, pistol & revolver fanboy. Of course I got a Colt.
If I were not a Colt fanboy I probably would have got a Smith & Wesson. I think they are great value in quality for the price.
In the end though almost any AR that is not a total bottom feeder will give you great service for plinking and range use.^^ Said by some lunatic on the internetComment
-
Can't agree more. Just want add a few more to the list:
Armalite
RRA
Bushmaster
PSA
Del-Ton
Maybe the OP should ask this question instead:
What brand of AR or AR parts vendor we should avoid?Comment
-
When I want to get a clear and concise point across, I have found that the "stream of consciousness" writing style to be the most effective. I then throw in some spelling errors...just to spice things up a bit.
sigpicComment
-
A golf course is a terrible waste of a perfectly good rifle range. -Lt. Col. Dave GrossmanComment
-
DPMS all dayComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,470
Posts: 25,148,118
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23691 users online. 145 members and 23546 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

So true, heheh.
Comment