Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Turner's Hiring

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • new1911
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 1729

    Turner's Hiring

    Just received an email a few hrs ago:



    Location: Reseda
    Positions: Sales associate, Cashiers, and Management
  • #2
    Rebellious
    Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 435

    Thanks for the post but why would anyone want to work at a fishing store......oh I forgot they happen to sell guns as well.

    Comment

    • #3
      Carlow202
      Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 202

      Originally posted by Rebellious
      Thanks for the post but why would anyone want to work at a fishing store......oh I forgot they happen to sell guns as well.
      LOL.

      Comment

      • #4
        dieselpower
        Banned
        • Jan 2009
        • 11471

        I'd work there. It would be a great night time gig 3 or 4 nights a week. Fishing, camping, hiking, firearms..employee discount... Hell yeah I would.

        If I was closer and didn't work 10 hour days now I would apply.

        Comment

        • #5
          CS25
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Nov 2011
          • 1344

          id work there for the discount as well! They need to open up more Turners. Maybe one around the Santa Clarita area.

          Comment

          • #6
            VictorFranko
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2010
            • 13737

            Great opportunity for those always ripping Turner's to step up, take the job and show us all they can do better

            Comment

            • #7
              boxl0bster
              Member
              • Mar 2011
              • 284

              Have you guys noticed that the Reseda location is the one thats always hiring? I know I've received several emails from them in the past about that location hiring.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1