I prefer NutsAreFancy.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.......
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by John StarkLive free or die. Death is not the worst of evils. -
Great vid. I for one like most of the tnp vids. I just dont get how there could be so much hatred towards nutn especially on here with some cgnnrs. I mean the dude stands behind almost everything we cgnnr's always talk about and believe in. He just has his own way of puttn it on vid on pootube. I just guess haters gonna hate no matter but cgnnr's just remember that he lives in a free state and we lowly peasants here are being controlled by you know what so if your just a little jealous about nutn playing with toys and doing things that only us peasants here could only dream of."Screw U guys, I'm going home"...:the great Eric Cartman
10mm. Because .45ACP just doesn't cut it anymore. <Trailerparktrash>Comment
-
who knows why so many on here bash on him any chance a topic about nutnfancy comes up.
long winded - not in my opinion for someone doing a review of an item
blunt/cocky - doesn't annoy me since many people are like that especially those who are mil/leo imo
says dude - i live in SoCal, anytime i travel near the beach cities or to any Bro-towns (san dimas being one) i hear it just as much.Originally posted by leelawBecause -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?Originally posted by SoCalSig1911Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.Originally posted by PrepperGunShopTruthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).Comment
-
tag
x2
Originally posted by Deadboltwatching this state and country operate is like watching a water park burn down. doesn't make sense.Originally posted by ObamaTeam 6 showed up in choppers, it was so cash. Lit his house with red dots like it had a rash. Navy SEALs dashed inside his house, left their heads spinning...then flew off in the night screaming "Duh, WINNING!"Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,752
Posts: 25,151,272
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12954 users online. 46 members and 12908 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment