Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gaston Glock has been a bad boy . . .

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    AAShooter
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • May 2010
    • 7188

    Originally posted by JSolie
    Wow...the Glock family went KB...

    Comment

    • #17
      Cali-Glock
      In Memoriam
      • Mar 2005
      • 3890

      Sad.
      1 Corinthians 2:2

      "Orwell was an Optimist" - Cali-Glock
      "May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Mal Reynolds

      Freedom Week: March 29-April 6, 2019 // Freedom Day: April 23-24, 2020 - Thank you, Judge Benitez!
      NRA - Endowment Member // CRPA - Life Member (Disclaimer: Everything I write is fiction. I am just here to try out ideas for my to-be-written great-American-novel.)

      Comment

      • #18
        ElvenSoul
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Apr 2008
        • 17431

        A few weeks ago there was youtube of her ridding a horse. It's gone now
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #19
          tbhracing
          Banned
          • Oct 2008
          • 5523

          Why do rich and intelligent men allow for these Gold Diggers to step in. Is it a small price to pay for a little bit of fun before they pass on? I sure am not one to have "CHUMP" written on my forehead, rich or not.

          Comment

          • #20
            dieselpower
            Banned
            • Jan 2009
            • 11471

            Originally posted by tbhracing
            Why do rich and intelligent men allow for these Gold Diggers to step in. Is it a small price to pay for a little bit of fun before they pass on? I sure am not one to have "CHUMP" written on my forehead, rich or not.
            so you dont like fresh new toys? its no different then a 75 year old buying a new car or a new _________ to play with. The girl knows, the guy knows, its NOYB so let them have fun. yeah she's expensive...thats part of the deal.

            Comment

            • #21
              vintagearms
              Calguns Addict
              • Jan 2009
              • 6841

              Originally posted by dieselpower
              so you dont like fresh new toys? its no different then a 75 year old buying a new car or a new _________ to play with. The girl knows, the guy knows, its NOYB so let them have fun. yeah she's expensive...thats part of the deal.
              At the expense of the kids....

              Comment

              • #22
                tbhracing
                Banned
                • Oct 2008
                • 5523

                Originally posted by dieselpower
                so you dont like fresh new toys? its no different then a 75 year old buying a new car or a new _________ to play with. The girl knows, the guy knows, its NOYB so let them have fun. yeah she's expensive...thats part of the deal.
                Yeah, but you can RENT new toys verse the very expensive route of buying them and going through all the legal red tape of marriage, pre-nups and then the headache of divorce.

                Rent, dont buy...
                Last edited by tbhracing; 01-29-2012, 8:11 PM.

                Comment

                • #23
                  tbhracing
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 5523

                  double post

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Gryff
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • May 2006
                    • 12693

                    Dumps his geriatric wife and fires his kids. Then marries a 31-year-old nurse.

                    He may have designed a paradigm-changing gun, but it sure looks like he is a piece of **** as a family man.
                    My friends and family disavow all knowledge of my existence, let alone my opinions.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      223556
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 3349

                      Now, I wonder what Glocks gonna give her on their first year anniversary!
                      "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

                      "Between your faith and my Glock 9mm I'll take the Glock."
                      - Arnold Schawarzenegger (End of Days)

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        bruceflinch
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 40155

                        Originally posted by tbhracing
                        Why do rich and intelligent men allow for these Gold Diggers to step in. Is it a small price to pay for a little bit of fun before they pass on? I sure am not one to have "CHUMP" written on my forehead, rich or not.
                        Thinking with the wrong head!

                        Originally posted by Gryff
                        Dumps his geriatric wife and fires his kids. Then marries a 31-year-old nurse.

                        He may have designed a paradigm-changing gun, but it sure looks like he is a piece of **** as a family man.
                        Looks that way to me.
                        Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

                        I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

                        Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

                        Secret Club Member?.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          SanPedroShooter
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 9732

                          Paul Barrett strikes again... I dont really feel bad for his kids, they come out looking kinda like figureheads in the new Glock book. His wife though... sweet Jesus, twenty five ago she was helping this guy make curtain rods.... now shes out the door over a bavarian ice queen...?

                          I will bet she would have, and did, over look his infidelities, but marrying one of these ho's? Oh well, my G19 works beautifully.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            jgraham7897
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 682

                            She must have given him one hell of a sponge bath.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              tbhracing
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 5523

                              Originally posted by bruceflinch
                              Thinking with the wrong head!
                              We all do. But my little head doesnt make me sign legal contracts with others costing me big $$$. Again, I rather rent than buy.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                viet4lifeOC
                                Veteran Member
                                • May 2010
                                • 4888

                                tbhracing,

                                I agree with you. rent...don't buy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1