Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bench mounted spotting scope stand?
Collapse
X
-
Bench mounted spotting scope stand?
sigpicOriginally posted by victor1echoHollywood is satan!!!!Tags: None -
Hama makes a clamp-on tripod: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...goryNavigation
It's not nearly as nice as the Sinclair unit, and I don't know how well it will hold the bigger scopes, but it's $50.Somebody wake up Hicks. -
The Sinclair mount is the only bench mount I know of.
But you may as well just get a highpower competition style scope stand for that price. More versatile.
Distinguished Rifleman #1924
NRA Certified Instructor (Rifle and Metallic Cartridge Reloading) and RSO
NRL22 Match Director at WEGC
https://www.ocabj.netComment
-
I already have a high power scope stand. But it's kinda big to lug around. Plus since the public lines are pretty crowded, I worry about someone accidently knocking it over.
Originally posted by ocabjThe Sinclair mount is the only bench mount I know of.
But you may as well just get a highpower competition style scope stand for that price. More versatile.sigpicOriginally posted by victor1echoHollywood is satan!!!!Comment
-
Seems like a pretty good product.Ruger Mark III Hunter (HiViz sights, Bushnell 1x30mm red dot) - Ruger Mark III Target - Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 mag 10" - 2x Ruger 10/22 - Ruger GP-100 - Ruger Single Six 9.5" - Glock 17 - AA G17 22lr conversion kit - CZ75B - S&W 637 - Taurus 85 - CZ452 - Remington 870 - Marlin 336 - Yugo SKS M59 - Swiss K31 - Russian Mosin Nagant M44 - Russian Mosin Nagant M91Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,834
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18684 users online. 28 members and 18656 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment