Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Big Horn safe dimensions
Collapse
X
-
haha! when I read that first time and saw 24.5 feet I was thinking... HOLY MOTHER OF ALL GUN SAFES!!!!So I have this safe due for delivery this week.
Shop Costco.com for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewelry and more. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door
I see that the depth of 20" doesn't include the handle/keypad. Anyone out there have a bighorn that can maybe tell me how far it sticks out. I have a spot I would like it to go, but it's only 24.5 feet deep.
Comment
-
Thanks guys. I can sleep soundly now. And as for the door opening it's a double door type closet so I should be fine.
LOL! Oops. I totally missed that. Talk about a walk-in gun safe. Maybe some day. I can dream cant I?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,568
Posts: 25,149,310
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 36212 users online. 154 members and 36058 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment