Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Grabagun.com?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LBDamned
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2011
    • 19040

    Grabagun.com?

    not sure where else to ask this...

    Anyone know what's up with Grabagun?... Can't get to the site... I've bought from him before, great prices and good cust svc... hope it's not history
    "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump
  • #2
    GlennG31
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 1344

    The site seems to be up right now. Brent at Grabagun is a great guy. I'll definitely be buying from them again in the future.

    Comment

    • #3
      LBDamned
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Feb 2011
      • 19040

      yep, working now for me too... dont know what the glitch was earlier...

      And I agree, great guy, great service, outstanding prices.

      Damn, I sound like a commercial :/
      "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1