Must watch even if you hate teh Glock.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
How to clean your Glcok
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
i thought it was dissasemble and put in dishwasher, but this is a good way too. i need to find one of those!NRA Endowment Life Member
USMC 2001-2012
Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis
John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

-
camera's focus needs to be more on the cleaner....but overall..not too bad.Comment
-
That was worth the time even though I already new how to clean one, hahaComment
-
Who cleans a glock? Thats like cleaning the bottom of your shoe.Comment
-
thanks OP sweet videosigpicComment
-
Video made the rounds a few months ago, but I watched it again anyway
Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,831
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27057 users online. 43 members and 27014 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment