Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

G3 magazine repair kits ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jimmy Deuce
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 2291

    G3 magazine repair kits ?

    These would be like any other repair kit correct? Theay can be used or sold in repair kit form for repairing existing mags. Is this correct?
    "No fate no fate but the one we make"
    -Sarah Connor
    "No Compromise"
    -Rorschach
    "An elected legislative body can trample a man's rights just as easliy as a King"
    -Benjamin Martin
    "So we stepped off the path"
    -Mr. Parker
  • #2
    rorschach
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2006
    • 4405

    Yes, as long as you already owned the mag in need of repair before 2000.

    I had some G3 20 round aluminum repair kits, should have more coming in shortly.
    L.A. County
    Mailed to LASD Hall of Justice: 6/27/2022 received:6/28
    Check cashed: 8/22/2022
    Livescan: 4/22/2023 DOJ 4/22 FBI 4/23 Firearms 4/26
    Call for interview: 5/24/2023 Interview: 5/31/2023
    PTT: 8/21/23 Training submitted 8/27/23
    Call for pickup 10/12/23 Pickup: 11/8/23

    Comment

    • #3
      AJAX22
      I need a LIFE!!
      • May 2006
      • 14980

      Yep 100% ok

      I've got a sack of those mags somewhere... the aluminum ones used to be rediculously cheap back in the day.
      Youtube Channel Proto-Ordnance

      Subscribe to Proto Ordnance

      Comment

      • #4
        savasyn
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2007
        • 3201

        Yeah, they're like $3.50 each in the free states. Unbelievable.

        Comment

        • #5
          AJAX22
          I need a LIFE!!
          • May 2006
          • 14980

          Originally posted by savasyn
          Yeah, they're like $3.50 each in the free states. Unbelievable.
          I think they were less than a buck each when I bought mine, maby two for a buck.

          they still aren't very usefull (a ptr91 is prety low on my must have list)

          but storing them for a decade has saved me a couple bucks per mag

          woo hoo
          Youtube Channel Proto-Ordnance

          Subscribe to Proto Ordnance

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1