Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Good thing he has an orange vest on...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RangerJoe
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 606

    Good thing he has an orange vest on...

    Last edited by RangerJoe; 10-07-2011, 11:05 PM.
  • #2
    Merc1138
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2009
    • 19742

    Umm... your link doesn't work?

    By the way, if this is the guy that has a hang fire with the shotgun and ends up with a hole in the brim of his hat, it's a dupe.

    edit: seriously, this is what, the third dupe of this today? I managed to figure out what it was before you even fixed the link.

    Comment

    • #3
      bob7122
      Calguns Addict
      • Jul 2010
      • 5090

      you messed up the embed ill help you.

      copy this part of the address http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmPmIJyi0sc

      everything after the =

      Originally posted by 2761377
      man's greatest accomplishments have been achieved in the face of futility.
      it's a piss poor excuse to quit.
      PSN name= entwie_dumayla
      "I came into this world with someone else's blood on me and I don't mind leaving the same way..."
      ***looking to buy in great condition yugo sks***

      Comment

      • #4
        RangerJoe
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 606

        geez it was only up for literally 4 seconds, give a guy a chance

        Comment

        • #5
          Merc1138
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Feb 2009
          • 19742

          Originally posted by RangerJoe
          geez it was only up for 4 seconds, give a guy a chance

          Last edited by Merc1138; 10-07-2011, 11:10 PM.

          Comment

          • #6
            bruceflinch
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2006
            • 40155

            Originally posted by RangerJoe
            geez it was only up for literally 4 seconds, give a guy a chance
            Ya had 3 minutes to fix it....& still had a

            Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

            I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

            Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

            Secret Club Member?.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1