Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hornady "They're Coming"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    LBDamned
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2011
    • 19040

    I'm seriously gonna buy a few boxes, take 'em to the range, video tape shooting them vs various other rounds I have... then crumble the box up and throw it in the trash.

    So there.
    "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

    Comment

    • #32
      Sonic_mike
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      • Aug 2009
      • 3483

      cant wait imma spend my rent on the ammo instead.

      Comment

      • #33
        Mssr. Eleganté
        Blue Blaze Irregular
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Oct 2005
        • 10401

        Originally posted by Hornady
        and that’s not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean ZOMBIES!
        Hornady knows the online shooting community well.

        __________________

        "Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack Austin

        Comment

        • #34
          LBDamned
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Feb 2011
          • 19040

          Hornady knows the online shooting community well.

          damn, since a paper target is technically from a tree, I guess I cant even plan to test it against other rounds
          "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

          Comment

          • #35
            bob7122
            Calguns Addict
            • Jul 2010
            • 5090

            Originally posted by Maddog5150
            If they were genuine "cherry poppers" from WWZ I would totally buy them but I'm sure they would be illegal in California
            yep def illegal. it would be cool though to shoot a pumpkin or go hog hunting in the evening and see the skull or pumpkin glow as it burns the inside or pig brain.
            Originally posted by 2761377
            man's greatest accomplishments have been achieved in the face of futility.
            it's a piss poor excuse to quit.
            PSN name= entwie_dumayla
            "I came into this world with someone else's blood on me and I don't mind leaving the same way..."
            ***looking to buy in great condition yugo sks***

            Comment

            • #36
              GW
              I need a LIFE!!
              • May 2004
              • 16078

              I'll get some for the cool packaging
              I'll put it next to my John Wayne ammo.
              I hereby predict that soon ammo will be like those Franklin Mint plates you see in magazines.
              Highly collectible in limited runs...
              sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

              Comment

              • #37
                k1dude
                I need a LIFE!!
                • May 2009
                • 15900

                I'll buy a few for gifts and keep a box for myself. Funny stuff.
                "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

                "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1