Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ordering a replacement barrel from Numrich

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • troutbum54
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 543

    ordering a replacement barrel from Numrich

    I have been searching for a replacement barrel for a Colt 1908 25 cal. Numrich has had it listed as out of stock for quite awhile till one day earlier this week. I figured I better jump on it so I placed my order. It hasn't come yet but I'm wondering what the condition of the barrel will be.

    I'm assuming that it's not new but is used, though Numrich does not state anything about it. They aren't going to sell me anything junky are they? I know they have a return policy but ...

    Anyone have any thoughts as to what I can expect?
    "The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese" - Steven Wright
  • #2
    scootergmc
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 4089

    99.7% chance it's used, and who knows what it will look like. They get lots and lots of used guns and parts and part 'em out. I've ordered from them a few times. I never expect anything nice but I have been pleasantly surprised.

    Comment

    • #3
      troutbum54
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2011
      • 543

      thanks scootergmc
      the barrel I have now is at a point where I think it is unsafe to shoot, so anything better would be nice. But for the price I paid I hope it's a pretty good one.
      "The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese" - Steven Wright

      Comment

      • #4
        calibrator
        Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 225

        The things from them I haven't liked, they've allowed returned without questions or re-stocking fees.

        Comment

        • #5
          troutbum54
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2011
          • 543

          well it showed in the mail today, so much for the tracking info showing an Oct 3rd delivery.
          It is a vast improvement over the original barrel, not perfect but I'm satisfied. I can take it out and shoot it now instead of using it as a paperweight.
          "The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese" - Steven Wright

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1