Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gun shop in Mammoth lakes?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RP1911
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2007
    • 5198

    Gun shop in Mammoth lakes?

    Anyone know of a good one?
    RP1911
    -----------
    NRA Life
    CGN
  • #2
    bden
    Senior Member
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2009
    • 1923

    I've been to Mammoth a number of times, but don't remember ever seeing any gun shop there. That's not to say they don't have one, but I wouldn't be surprised...
    It's not about guns, it's about Freedom. -Mark Vanderberg
    Originally posted by bwiese
    Be like me...I own over 100 AR mags I got before the ban set in. Hell, I bought a ton of other magazines as well...I can throw hicap mags on the floor and swim in them.
    Liberals want my guns, conservatives want my porn. I'll part with neither.
    sigpic

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1