Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CHP officer involved in shooting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    ETD1010
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2006
    • 1298

    I know from CHP officers I'm friends with, they actually had a joint task force in Oxnard near here for gang enforcement since the local PD was spread thin.
    Last edited by ETD1010; 09-29-2011, 10:46 PM.

    Comment

    • #47
      ankyle62
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 1449

      And the open carry crowd wonders why people get all uppity when they see them with guns.

      Comment

      • #48
        Flintlock Tom
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2007
        • 3353

        Originally posted by ankyle62
        And the open carry crowd wonders why people get all uppity when they see them with guns.
        -10
        This has nothing to do with "the open carry crowd."

        I'll assume you're simply speaking from ignorance and not being intentionally inflammatory.
        "Everyone must determine for themselves what level of tyranny they are willing to tolerate.
        I let my CA residency expire in 2015."

        Comment

        • #49
          ankyle62
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 1449

          Originally posted by Flintlock Tom
          -10
          This has nothing to do with "the open carry crowd."

          I'll assume you're simply speaking from ignorance and not being intentionally inflammatory.
          It is implied that when officers get a call with someone with a gun, you should understand why they would approach with caution instead of thinking only about your own situation.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1