I'm looking for a place to shoot some of my rifles set up my own targets I live in the Bay Area San Leandro. Where is the closes place? I will be responsible for picking up after myself. Rich
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Open BLM land
Collapse
X
-
Take a look and see if anything jumps out at you...
Sorry, the content you are looking for is not published or has moved.Please return to the home page at www.blm.gov or try the search box above.Were you looking for any of these items?Recreation sites across the BLM - Search by State, recreation activity and keywordPress Releases - Searchable by State, year and keywordBLM Forms - search for forms needed to do business with the BLMBLM e-GIS Hub - Your one-stop shop for keyword and geospatial search of BLM data. In just minutes you can search our trove of maps and datasets which you can annotate, edit and save with ease.Public Room- Find mapssigpic
NRA Benefactor Member
NRA Golden Eagle
SAF Life Member
CGN Contributor -
Tumey Hills is 2.5 hours from San LeandroI don't shoot because I like guns, I shoot because I hate paper.
There's a mistaken impression that conservatives don't like the environment. We do, we love the environment. We just call it the outdoors and we go there to kill stuff.
-PJ O'RourkeComment
-
sigpic
NRA Benefactor Member
NRA Golden Eagle
SAF Life Member
CGN ContributorComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,592
Posts: 25,149,577
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31039 users online. 137 members and 30902 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment