Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Need help valuing a Colt D.A. 41 revolver

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PORCH
    Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 259

    Need help valuing a Colt D.A. 41 revolver

    I have not seen the gun yet but my uncle called last night and his Father in law is looking to sell this gun so he was trying to figure out what is worth. All he told me so far is that it says Colt D.A. 41 on it and it has a 6" barrel and pearl or ivory grips I can't remember. Hopefully i get to see it soon and then can provide some better information. Any suggestions on value would be greatly appreciated.
    Gun control means using both hands
  • #2
    smle-man
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2007
    • 10605

    Not enought information at this point for a value estimate.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1