Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Utah Bound!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SamIAm
    replied
    Private club

    Originally posted by AAShooter
    Do they still have that private club thing going on in SLC to got to a bar/night club? I remember we had to buy memberships to get a drink.
    Not anymore.

    They also increased the amount of hard liquor in a martini to a whopping 1.5 ounces! Hooyah. Party Time!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • shooterfpga
    replied
    i was in the roosevelt/duchesne/vernal area when i was in utah last. i was there for a graduation.

    Leave a comment:


  • AAShooter
    replied
    Do they still have that private club thing going on in SLC to got to a bar/night club? I remember we had to buy memberships to get a drink.

    Leave a comment:


  • kdmmcc
    replied
    Originally posted by moulton
    What part of Utah do you call home? I've got family all over - from St. George to Honeywell and everywhere in between. Just gimme a few more months and I'll be joining you in Deseret
    I'm in Salt Lake/Park Cityarea

    Leave a comment:


  • anthonyca
    replied
    Originally posted by 77bawls
    It's so frustrating. There are job openings in Billings Montana and one in Wyoming. I live in a apartment so I would leave in a heartbeat. There is one thing keeping me here, my son. I can't wait till he gets older.
    What kind of jobs and what do they pay?

    Leave a comment:


  • stix213
    replied
    How did you get past the fence, land mines, and armed guards at the CA border?

    Leave a comment:


  • barbasol
    replied
    Impact guns in Ogden is a little slice of heaven and KSL classifieds rock! I'm there twice a year. Need to buy a home there so I can start establishing residency.

    Leave a comment:


  • 77bawls
    replied
    It's so frustrating. There are job openings in Billings Montana and one in Wyoming. I live in a apartment so I would leave in a heartbeat. There is one thing keeping me here, my son. I can't wait till he gets older.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboChrisB
    replied
    KSL.com classifieds rock!


    Originally posted by driveljay
    I hope to be making that move as well. Every time I visit the in-laws I don't want to come back to Cali. If all goes as we hope...We'll be there come Jan/Feb. I can't wait to take advantage of all the deals on KSL.com classifieds LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • AAShooter
    replied
    Originally posted by 77bawls
    Just leave the kitchen.
    So bad! That's not the room I am worried about . . . lol

    -Just a side story. When my buddy got married his new wife told him she would be really good in one room in the house . . . he got to pick the room. I never heard which room he selected but she is a pretty good cook.

    Leave a comment:


  • 77bawls
    replied
    Originally posted by AAShooter
    I had a hard enough time with one wife nagging!
    Just leave the kitchen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Curley Red
    replied
    You have Moab, Little Sahara, Zion, and many other great places. Plus there is tons of great fly fishing. Utah is one of my favorite states to visit.

    Leave a comment:


  • ghost
    replied
    congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • dctex99
    replied
    Best wishes

    Originally posted by kdmmcc
    I have sadly left the great state of Kalifornia and have been forced to remove all bullet buttons, as well as reclaiming that pristine HK-91 which had been held hostage at my Brother's. My Wilson and Knights armament uppers are finally mated back with the lowers that immigrated out of the state during the nonsense years; we're all a happy family again. You know you're in a friendly state when the first day at the range, (which happened during my house-hunting trip), two young lads are next to me with a full-auto MP-5. Sorry to leave the beaches and mountains of my home state, very happy to leave the stupid gun laws and poor political leadership. Molon Labe!
    Hope you are a Mormon!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • driveljay
    replied
    I hope to be making that move as well. Every time I visit the in-laws I don't want to come back to Cali. If all goes as we hope...We'll be there come Jan/Feb. I can't wait to take advantage of all the deals on KSL.com classifieds LOL

    Leave a comment:

Working...
UA-8071174-1