i just ordered a slip grip from them, they are a reliable source right? and how long is their ship times usually.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
solar tactical
Collapse
X
-
solar tactical
Tags: None -
Solar Tactical is great! Can't remember shipping time, but it was reasonable. Great products.PRO PELLE CUTEM
"Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep forever"- Thomas Jefferson, 1785
Originally posted by bwieseGold standard is for idiots.Originally posted by J.P.MorganMoney is gold, and nothing else. -
Solar tactical is great... The few things I've ordered have always come quick.I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do best isn't very nice. --James "Logan" HowlettComment
-
They are reliable, and have a good reputation. I got my first slip-on grip from them, and I have used it for 2 years. Unless what you ordered from them is out of stock, you should have it within a week.Originally posted by aplinkerIt's OK not to post when you have no clue what you're talking about.Comment
-
good guys, never ordered online from them but bought in person at a gun showsigpic
Need Auto Collision repair / Bay Area ? See my thread !!
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=476124Comment
-
5-7 day shipping. ordered some mag limiters from them.Comment
-
They are reliable and fast. I have had parts in hand in less than a week after ordering them.I'm retired. That's right, retired. I don't want to hear about the cop who stopped you today or how you didn't think you should get a ticket. That just makes me grumpy!Comment
-
Mike is a great guy, one of the few people that has parts in stock and can get them to you quick
would definitely buy from solar tacticalComment
-
IMO Solar Tac has re-revolutionized featureless builds here in CA. Now buy whatever grip you want and get the matching Solatac slip on for it."Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022
NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
I instruct it if you shoot it.Comment
-
yea they are the only way i can make my sub2k featureless.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,438
Posts: 25,147,828
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20612 users online. 117 members and 20495 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment