Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

DOJ Took lowers from Reeds ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • I. M. Nobody
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 95

    DOJ Took lowers from Reeds ?

    I have had a couple of people tell me that The DOJ was doing a inspection at Reeds and saw a box of Lowers and took them because they were supposed to be locked up.

    Any one hear of this ? If it has been discused before sorry I just heard about it.
  • #2
    TonyM
    In Memoriam
    • Oct 2005
    • 3071

    Originally posted by I. M. Nobody
    I have had a couple of people tell me that The DOJ was doing a inspection at Reeds and saw a box of Lowers and took them because they were supposed to be locked up.

    Any one hear of this ? If it has been discused before sorry I just heard about it.
    When did Reeds start selling lowers?

    When did this supposedly happen?

    Are you sure your information isn't rougly 20 months old and referring to another FFL in Milpitas?
    Disenfranchised NRA Benefactor Life Member.

    Originally posted by NorCalK9.com
    Also dont worry if u have never built one once you go to a build party you will know everything and have a perfect functioning rifle.

    Comment

    • #3
      theseacow
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2004
      • 1565

      Originally posted by I. M. Nobody
      I have had a couple of people tell me that The DOJ was doing a inspection at Reeds and saw a box of Lowers and took them because they were supposed to be locked up.

      Any one hear of this ? If it has been discused before sorry I just heard about it.
      The people at reeds don't touch lowers, and insist that they are all illegal. Sounds like a rumor that probably started from the incident at Rob Blanks place in milpitas a long time ago.
      what

      Comment

      • #4
        30Cal
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 1487

        Originally posted by theseacow
        The people at reeds don't touch lowers, and insist that they are all illegal. Sounds like a rumor that probably started from the incident at Rob Blanks place in milpitas a long time ago.
        January '06 if I remember right. Those were the Wilson Combat lowers.

        Comment

        • #5
          I. M. Nobody
          Junior Member
          • Jan 2007
          • 95

          Thats what I thought I told them I hadn't heard about it. Reeds has always had a good relationship with DOJ.

          Thanks for info

          Comment

          • #6
            dfletcher
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Dec 2006
            • 14810

            I'm pretty regular at Reeds and have never seen a lower for sale. The closest they come is a complete AR with a closed mag well.
            GOA Member & SAF Life Member

            Comment

            • #7
              Solidmch
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2007
              • 1325

              Originally posted by dfletcher
              I'm pretty regular at Reeds and have never seen a lower for sale. The closest they come is a complete AR with a closed mag well.
              They get upset if you even talk about oll. They want nothing to do with them
              Please spay or neuter your liberals.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1