So I've decide to upgrade a Howa I had in my safe wasting away. I placed a order with Hart for my new 6.5-284 Norma. I was told it would take 52 weeks WOW well worth the wait. 30 inch 1-8 twist heavy varmint profile stainless steel. I also sent my bolt off to Short Action Custom for a tactical bolt knob conversion. I plan to order a Manner MCS-T1 stock from stocky stock next month. I will have picture of my bolt after it returns..
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Howa Tactical Mods
Collapse
X
-
Howa Tactical Mods
NRA member
S&W M&P Armorer
Glock Armorer
CPR instructor
EMT-PTags: None -
My Howa 1500 is totally done up! Floated it myself and Robar did the rest."Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022
NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
I instruct it if you shoot it. -
One day I'll upgrade my Howa barrel.. one day.
Maybe soon if the AR stops hogging all of my attention.Comment
-
Why need to upgrade a Howa Barrel?
My stock barrel I can easily shoot out to 600 consistently. I love my Howa. For 299.00 on a black Friday sale, one of the best purchases I have made. I've shot Howas, Remington, Tikkas, Mossberg, Savage bolt actions. Howa has been my fab, with tikka a close second followed by savage. Something about Howas make me tingle inside.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,545
Posts: 25,148,887
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19362 users online. 108 members and 19254 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment