Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Does Yahoo filter out pistol sales?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BluNorthern
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2010
    • 10236

    Does Yahoo filter out pistol sales?

    Maybe a dupe and probably should be in off topic but....

    Been looking at prices online for a Ruger .44. Went to Google and typed in my search terms and clicked on their shopping link and got all kinds of results for the pistol I was looking for, vendors, prices, etc.
    Tried the same with Yahoo and go NO pistols or vendors or prices, just grip, holsters, etc.
    Anybody know why this is?
    "I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

    Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
  • #2
    PyroFox79
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 2603

    I think it might be that they have certain retailers that they use to find items. Where as Google just searches the internet for the search terms.

    I dont think its an anti-gun thing, maybe just that yahoo isnt associated with gun retailers or vice versa
    USMC '05-'09 - 2111 - Keeper Of The Cold Steel

    To be American is to disobey.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1