He sure does. Someone please embed.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AUTOMATIC GLOCK WITH TRACERS VIDEO
Collapse
X
-
-
Badass. Makes me want a F/A MAC 11.... Time to move?PRO PELLE CUTEM
"Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep forever"- Thomas Jefferson, 1785
Originally posted by bwieseGold standard is for idiots.Originally posted by J.P.MorganMoney is gold, and nothing else.Comment
-
Yeah, gotta wonder how much money was blasted! I guess 100 rounds of walmart 9mm is still only about $22.==================
sigpic
Remember to dial 1 before 911.
Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.
There. Are. Four. Lights!Comment
-
he still has a pretty good grip on the gun. ive seen others on youtube not be able to control at all. i'll give him props, as wacky as he is he gets to shoot some of the coolest guns ever.We must learn to live together as brothers or we will perish together as fools.
sigpicComment
-
He is a fine shot, I can't believe people would think his accent is true though. Spend 5 minutes speaking with a real Ruskie and you will know the difference.member: Electronic Frontier Foundation, NRA, CGF
Deer Hunting Rifles? "Let's get rid of those too" - Adam Keigwin, Chief of Staff for Senator Leland YeeComment
-
Do you think that the weight of that Beta Mag had anything to do with his control? Seems like it to me. Hard for the muzzle to rise (on that short of a gun) with all that ammo weighing it down.PRO PELLE CUTEM
"Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep forever"- Thomas Jefferson, 1785
Originally posted by bwieseGold standard is for idiots.Originally posted by J.P.MorganMoney is gold, and nothing else.Comment
-
No idea, I'm not experienced with full-auto. I just know it's hard as hell to stay on target with a pistol! But that's probably just me.member: Electronic Frontier Foundation, NRA, CGF
Deer Hunting Rifles? "Let's get rid of those too" - Adam Keigwin, Chief of Staff for Senator Leland YeeComment
-
-
Last time I posted this guys web site my tread got locked... this guy has some fun toys.Comment
-
-
man i wish i had a reason for that on my G19, o yeah and i was in a free state i could own it in.....ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Originally posted by Ayn RandYou seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.Comment
-
Anyone else think that when he was shooting the bottles how awesome of a zombie killer that would be? couple 100 mags and go to work.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,563
Posts: 25,149,198
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32834 users online. 140 members and 32694 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


sigpic
Comment