Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Walmart ammo experience in Flagstaff AZ

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smle-man
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2007
    • 10606

    Walmart ammo experience in Flagstaff AZ

    So the family and I took a quick vacation to Flagstaff this past weekend to see the native American ruins and visit the meteor crater. Since there was a WM right next to our hotel I walked over with the missus to check out their ammo selection. Guess what: it was exactly like around here. Same ammo in stock and out of stock, same prices, the only thing I saw different was a bunch of Tula .380 and .223 ammo. I guess a lack of sales tax would help the prices some but no ammo paradise all the same. Too bad ;(
  • #2
    LoneWolf1
    Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 483

    I'm guessing it's also sitting on a shelf and not behind glass, thus making the transaction a lot quicker and easier!?!?
    Originally posted by Ballistic043
    "sir, if its cool and serves a valid function its not gonna be legal here."

    Comment

    • #3
      Southpaw45
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2008
      • 2333

      I think its still locked up like it is here in Cali. I checked out the Wallymart in Chandler Az last year and it was all locked up in a case behind the counter...
      Cowboy Action Shooter
      Midnight Black Powder Shooter
      S.A.S.S #74217
      Have Guns Will Travel
      .45 Colt Enthusiast
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

      Comment

      • #4
        Javi
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2010
        • 4540

        Should have went to a real gun shop instead
        Originally posted by d4v0s
        My girlfriend and i used froglube last night in a pinch and it works great.
        R.I.P. Thomas C.

        Comment

        • #5
          Milsurps
          Senior Member
          • May 2010
          • 2232

          Originally posted by Southpaw45
          I think its still locked up like it is here in Cali. I checked out the Wallymart in Chandler Az last year and it was all locked up in a case behind the counter...
          I was in Pahrump Nev. WW a day or two ago. Ammo behind glass too. The real difference from Kalifornia... Guns !!!! real live Guns for sale behind glass. I looked at the map they had posted of the adjacent state residents they would sell to...








          I cried Sobbed . I am caught behind the Komifornia curtain.
          sigpic
          Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

          NRA Patron Member
          NRA Range Safety Officer
          California Rifle & Pistol Association Member


          I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
          كافر

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1