Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Which is better of the 3 and why?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dholla
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 921

    Which is better of the 3 and why?

    Which of these 3 is the best and why? If you have experience please express that you do. Price point is not a huge issue, but if you can please explain why one cost more than the others.

    Wilson Combat Protector
    Ed Brown Special Forces
    Nighthawk Tactical Predator
    https://holloway.pruvitnow.com/
  • #2
    Woodworker2
    Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 429

    sigpic Same boy, better toys

    Comment

    • #3
      rockman
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 1148

      I have 3 wilsons, CGB, Professional elite, and Tactial elite. I have 3 Nighthawks, T3, Tallon II and Predator. I love all of these, I haven't owned or shot any of the guns you have listed. They are on a list of guns I wouldn't mind owning. I also own a Les Baer Thunder Ranch, but my favorite gun to shoot is my Springfield TRP,(which has a lot of custom work done on it).
      LIFE IS SHORT,DEATH IS FOREVER,SO RELAX AND ENJOY THE RIDE!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1