Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ab 1417

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    mrsr71
    Banned
    • Aug 2007
    • 121

    Called...real easy.

    Comment

    • #17
      WokMaster1
      Part time Emperor
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Mar 2006
      • 5436

      Originally posted by VeryCoolCat
      I work 11 hours a day in a county office. I have 17$ to my name til friday. I have more important things to worry about.

      And you have time to post this & be online & be bored at work.....................
      "Good friends, good food & good wine. Anything else is just a waste of soy sauce.":)

      Comment

      • #18
        eckerph
        Senior Member
        • May 2006
        • 1694

        I emailed a few days ago, i thought most of us did? I'll try calling in today, thanx for posting that number for everyone fifty.
        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=764869 M1 ammo for sale

        Comment

        • #19
          CalNRA
          Calguns Addict
          • Apr 2006
          • 8686

          done, also forwarded the info to a Jew, a Catholic, an Orthodox, and an ex-Catholic.

          This may sound like the beginning of a bar joke but I cover my basis...
          Originally posted by cvigue
          This is not rocket surgery.

          Comment

          • #20
            U2BassAce
            Senior Member
            • May 2007
            • 1677

            Done! Easy!

            Comment

            • #21
              Soundman
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2005
              • 96

              called today, emailed a couple of days ago. now it's time to write a letter...
              Springfield XD45 Service
              Ruger P89

              Comment

              • #22
                762cavalier
                NRA Training Counselor
                CGN Contributor
                • Oct 2005
                • 3626

                Done - in the process of looking for more phones to use
                In any type of fight, & especially gun fights, there are no winners ..... just varying degrees of losers. The only fight you win is the one you never get into.

                sigpic
                NRA Certified Instructor
                Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety,Muzzleloading, Personal Protection Series, Chief Range Safety Officer, Refuse to be a victim Regional counselor

                Comment

                • #23
                  WokMaster1
                  Part time Emperor
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 5436

                  Thanks everyone. don't stop now. When the staffers are done for the day, the faxes & emails are still open. One more round before dinner & then another before bedtime.

                  Here's something else we can do. Look around the whole forum & ask other members here to call, write, email & fax in. be polite & all we need to ask is "BTW, have you email the Gov yet about AB1471?"
                  "Good friends, good food & good wine. Anything else is just a waste of soy sauce.":)

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Bishop
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 917

                    Called from two numbers, thinking of more I can use...
                    Originally posted by Jagger
                    The words "right" and "people" are ambiguous, dude. Furthermore, the ambiguity was probably intentional.
                    This is really all the antis have? I suppose they expected the second amendment to list full names and social security numbers!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      double_action
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 1203

                      Emailed yesterday, mailed a letter today, called from 5 phones today.
                      sigpic

                      Originally posted by Legasat
                      Glocks blow up, SIGs have a high bore axis, Beretta locking blocks break, Ruger is anti-gun, 1911s are unreliable, and HK hates you. Get over it.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        HUTCH 7.62
                        In Memoriam
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 11298

                        I voted and my wife did too on her cell phone, unbeknowst to her.
                        Some say that he once mooned two prostitutes just for a round of drinks, but wasn't surprised by the reply......They call him, the Hutch
                        Some say that he rode a dirtbike 7k miles across the country and that he once applied Bengay to his own testicles for a mere $50............They call him, the Hutch -Top Gear

                        http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCAB7CE8D70F60

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          EKIM
                          Member
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 188

                          Done


                          Last edited by EKIM; 09-12-2007, 8:03 PM.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Wild Bill
                            Member
                            • Feb 2004
                            • 285

                            Emailed yesterday and called from three different phones.

                            ________________________
                            Originally posted by PatriotnMore
                            I must have a battle crap every morning after drinking my first cup of coffee.
                            SEMPER FI !
                            Originally posted by AlliedArmory
                            CNN reporter interviewing a Marine sniper asked, "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"

                            The Marine shrugged: "Recoil!"
                            "Obama lies and grandma dies!"
                            sigpic
                            NRA Member and NRA Certified Rifle Instructor. Member of CRPA, GOA and SAF.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              rod
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 2245

                              I'm calling from work. There's an added bonus in this for me. While I'm on the phone to the Gov., no one can call me!!!
                              sigpic
                              Then, Sir, we will give them the bayonet! (Stonewall Jackson's reply to Colonel B.E. Bee when he reported that the enemy were beating them back. At the first battle of Bull Run, July 1861)
                              VCDL Member
                              Retired Navy CPO

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                VeryCoolCat
                                I need a LIFE!!
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 11275

                                I can send an email... but I can't access my personal email at work, they believe it to be a security risk to access yer personal email and I can't send it using the county email. Sending a voice message is equally as bad as everyone will hear me... unless I whisper, then i'll sound crazy.
                                Originally posted by Kestryll
                                The volume of blood necessary to achieve erection would cause you to either pass out or if you didn't and managed to maintain an erection you would likely die from lack of oxygen to the heart and brain.
                                Originally posted by ivanimal
                                Just be glad you are not his next door neighbor. I am sure there are "good tunes" flowing out the window. I am imagining a cop car pulling up at 1:30 AM asking "Are you having a party?" and Bundo sayin "Nope just me and the BG's"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1